Saturday 11 April 2015

52 CCT Colour Challenge


Over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week, our hostess Louise has a great colour challenge for you.

 

I loved using these colours! I made the stars by first creating a background using Gelatos and water (Iced Chai, Cinnamon and Iced Coffee). I then stamped this with Deep Red's Doodle Borders and cut out stars with my Framelits. I used the same stamp on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock which I adhered to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar dsp. The sentiment is a magazine digi that I have sponged with Sahara Sand ink.

I do hope that you will visit us and be inspired by the design team's cards. We can't wait to see your coffee and cream festive creations! April x

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the Kraft stars and the polka dot paper. I'm glad you enjoyed using my coffee and cream combo to make such a beautiful card
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiment and the doodles look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est charmant April, poétique et adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous. I love the stars and pretty doodles. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and festive. So perfect for the holidays
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the stars! Thanks for the reminder that I should use my Gelatos more often than I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia :-) Yes, Gelatos are fab aren't they? Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.