Saturday 28 February 2015

52 CCT Stash Challenge


Hello! Today the new challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is a stash challenge.

  

The reindeer with his array of baubles is a digi from A Day for Daisies. I've coloured him using Crumb Cake Blendabilities and for the baubles I used Spectrums. I've added some bling with some In-colour sequins. The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted stamp and the paper is Merry and Bright by Pinkpaislee. The cardstock is Melon Mambo and I also sponged the edges of the Starburst die-cut with Melon Mambo ink. I hope you like it! Please join us at 52 CCT and be inspired by the great cards made by the rest of the design team. April x

9 comments:

  1. your card is adorable - love that reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is sooo pretty April!! Beautiful layout too! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reindeer
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the colours you've used here. And that reindeer with the baubles hanging from his antlers is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very majestic reindeer, coloured beautifully with your markers April. Love the layout and the added bling too. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool image! I love the ornaments hanging from his antlers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.